PCA is part of The People's Organization of Community Acupuncture. And, NOW, YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER of our cooperative!. The more of you sign up, the stronger we'll be as a clinic and as a now international movement to make acupuncture more affordable and effective. If you're still wondering why you should become a member, our top ten reasons are below.In short, you are the reason we exist, and we want to do more for you and give you the opportunity to have more of a say.
1) To keep acupuncture affordable here in Providence.
2) To get connected to a now international movement and join one of the most fun
and hard working bunch of people you'll ever meet.
3) To help us create community acupuncture clinics in parts of the country that desperately need them.
4) So that you can have more of a say in how we do things.
5) To help create more jobs for acupuncturists in Rhode Island and beyond.
6) To get three "First Treatment Free" cards for use at any clinic.
7) To receive a free birthday treatment every year.
8) To participate in occasional fun-having at the clinic.
9) To find volunteer opportunities within our clinic and within the larger organization.
10) To help provide a working model for sustainable, ethical, and affordable healthcare practice.
11) To receive a subscription to our monthly newsletter, Sticking Together.
I know that's actually eleven reasons. And, there's actually lots more. You can find all the info
and sign up at the clinic.
By becoming a member you're not committing yourself to any extra work or participation, but you are giving us a huge hand in resource and spirit by supporting us in doing what we do.